- NO contact lenses, bring your glasses if needed.
- It is recommended to have a driver available or "on-call" to drive you home following a procedure involving your eye(s).
- Do not schedule an appointment prior to major events, such as a vacation, wedding, social outing, etc. as you will have to wear an aftercare ointment on your procedure site(s) for one week following the procedure(s).
- If you are planning a lip color procedure and have ever experienced a cold sore, even one time in your life, it is recommended you obtain a prescribed anti-viral medication. The medication must be taken two days prior to the procedure.
- If you are required to take antibiotic medication prior to seeing your dentist, you will need to take antibiotic medication prior to having your procedure done.
- It is necessary to be off of Accutane for one year, prior to all procedures. It is necessary to be off Retin A or Renova for 30 days, prior to a procedure.
- Try to avoid aspirin and non-aspirin products for 7 days prior to all procedures unless medically necessary.
- Try to avoid Vitamin E and Niacin for two weeks prior to all procedures unless medically necessary.
- Avoid alcohol the night before all procedure.
Goddess Lashes™ Eyelash Extensions, Permanent Makeup, Bridal Makeup and Spa Services!
Miami • Fort Lauderdale • Boca Raton • Miami Beach • Palm Beach • Aventura • Serving all of South Florida!
Call for Information and Reservations! 786-326-6463
©2010 GoddessLashes.com. All Rights Reserved.
Om Brzee Namaha Om Brzee Namaha Om Brzee Namaha 888.888.888